Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

my 2 page 1 week layout for April 11-17, 2010


Well folks, this is probably my least favorite layout to date, but I'm still trying to use the Haiti kit and I tried changing papers, I changed the journaling element 3 times, I changed the embellishments a couple of times and it just wasn't going anywhere, I finally just said.. "Heck, go with it.. next week do something different. SO... here it is. This week has been sooo super busy with baseball every night right after work, then home and try to get something around for dinner before going to bed... I just decided it wasn't worth stressing over. The big picture is, I stayed on track and it's completed. This week only two baseball games. :) See.. it all evens out in the end.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great Lorrie. I love how you divided it into 4 parts and everything just blends so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorrie it really is about the pictures. As long as they are on it. Look forward to next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot about the Haiti kit!! I like the layout.

    ReplyDelete