Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 329, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   I can't believe we had 16 guests for dinner and a ton and a half of food and I did not take any photos until after dinner and then only a few.  I just had too much going on trying to get everyone ready at the same time and then the dogs were in the crate and getting restless and well you know how it goes... anyway... here's a picture of my brother and part of his family after dinner.  I don't think I've ever shown him before... this is Tom, Deb and their youngest Matthew.  Michael and his Girlfriend must've been in the other room.

3 comments:

  1. That picture sort of wraps the day up...lol I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm so late on posting. Yikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. im late on posting too. Happy Belated turkey day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Lorrie... Sounds like you had a great one.

    ReplyDelete