Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67, 2010

Today Ashlea and I took my son, Alex, and his friends for an official visit to Indiana University where they have all already been accepted to for this Fall as Freshmen. It's just under a 4 hour drive, we got up bright and early and headed down to Bloomington, we had just enough time to stop at the bookstore and then go to the infamous Mother Bear's for one of the best pizzas I've ever had. Then we had an informational meeting followed by a campus tour and dorm tour, then it was back in the car.. we just got home. Long day, but it was fun. I would've taken more campus pictures, but I didn't want to embarass them too much. They were great about posing for the photos I did take.


3 comments:

  1. What good sports.. sounds like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool. My son will go to UNLV this year as a freshman. I'm so glad he's not going far away. He's my baby....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to be super sad when Dominic goes to College. He wants to go to Oregon State. That is a long ways from here :( Glad Alex is only going 4 hrs away from you. What great sports the guys were for you.

    ReplyDelete