Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 76, 2010


My friend, Robyn, who lives in Florida goes to a Strawberry Festival every year. She was sweet enough to share some of the goodies with me. I received this jar in the mail yesterday. If it's anything like last years, it's super super yummy!! Thanks Ro!

Also, Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone. I was going to post a picture of my Corned Beef and Cabbage, but it's really not a very pretty dish! LOL

4 comments:

  1. I have heard of that strawberry festival but have never been. There are a ton of them in FL this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of her to send you that. My husband loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so he would be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun to get a pack in the mail and what a yummy one too.

    ReplyDelete