Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 69, 2010



I sat down in my craftroom today and wanted to make a card. Let me tell you, I started out with a whole different setup, ripped it all apart, did another version of this where the pink part was white and the flower was stamped and colored... ripped that off and started a third time... still not real happy with this, but wow.. ever have one of those evenings where you just want to throw something simple together and things just don't "jive"!?!?

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I really like the card! It makes me think spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. I have those days all the time. I love your card Lorrie, you are very talented...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those nights all the time. I think your card turned out great and Im sure the other 2 did as well. I haven't seen a card from you yet that I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card. I have those days everyday when I'm trying to come up with an idea. It changes totally at the end from what I started with.

    ReplyDelete