Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 352, 2010

Today Ashlea and I went shopping. I had not done hardly any shopping yet.. and let me tell you.. .don't wait till the weekend before Christmas to venture out.. Oy Vey! I thought I was going to freak out a few times.. so many people, so much traffic.. ugh! But we went, we saw and we conquered! Then we came home and made scrabble (party/chex mix) and watched Home Alone 2 and 3 to keep up the holiday spirit.

Yesterday, while I was in Bloomington, yet another Christmas gift was delivered. This time by another bestie.. Lori. She had dropped off a package of goodies. Look at this cute idea. She used pictures from our Girls Night Out Weekend (GNO) and put them into these awesome glass coasters. How fun is that?!?!? She also made some peppermint bark and left a bag of scrapbook goodies. Thanks Lori...!


4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea.. wondering how she did the coasters... did she buy them somewhere and just slip the pictures in them??? I tried to to a picture on a ornament but couldn't get it to stick.. wish I knew how she did this.. would love to make a set for someone for Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice. I have some of those from a gift from my sister but never put photos in them. That was cute of her. I sent yours yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, she bought the coasters.. they were by Making Memories. You just slide the photo in on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lorrie, will have to look for those for next year.

    ReplyDelete