Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 355, 2010

 Yay, the 365 charms are in the house! :)    Some of the 365 girls all did a charm swap, myself included.  Today the charms arrived and I couldn't wait to put them on my bracelet and show them off.  How fun!  I have to say, my charms pailed in comparison... sorry girls.. a jewelry maker I am not.  But it was so fun to participate and now I have this wonderful momento of our 365 year.


And to make the day even better, another bestie...Barb.. you may know her as Snowmanlover sent me this fun gift... socks and a Chick-fil-a gift card!  Everytime I talk to her I'm in the drive thru at Chick-fil-A... LOL   Anyway.. what a fun gift and what made it even funnier, was today on Facebook my post was "I LOVE SOCKS... SHOW ME YOUR SOCKS"... Barb didn't even know this.. then I come home and there's socks in her package!  LOL

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to receive packages in the mail.. Barb is such a sweetheart. AND I loved your charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charm bracelet was such a great idea! I just love having a little token of each one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the charm bracelet looks really good put together. Glad you played along with us. Barb is such a sweetie. We are a sock family too :) enjoy your warm cozy socks oh and chick-fil-a. we don't have them here in vegas.

    ReplyDelete