Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 363, 2010





I downloaded Photoshop Elements 9 today.  I learned Photoshop on Elements 6, then I went to 8 and then I downloaded the full Photoshop CS5 and got rid of Elements.  I am keeping both versions, but  I am thinking I may do some videos next year on my other blog teaching a few things on Photoshop Elements... more people have Elements and even if they have the full blown version, it's very similar ... we'll see how it goes.  I haven't definitely made up my mind yet.  I absolutely HATE my voice and don't know if I could handle hearing myself!  It would totally just be screen recorded and my voice...

3 comments:

  1. oh I would be all over those videos if you decided to do them. I loved your voice. I think you would make some awesome videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it. It would be fun

    ReplyDelete