Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28, 2010



Is this not the CUTEST card EVER!!?!?! I came home today to find a special surprise in the mail from Barb (Snowmanlover). I think this is just the most adorable card I've ever seen. The photo just doesn't do it justice. The sugar lumps are Dazzling Dimonded, the red eyelet matches the scalloped heart.. .It's just sooooo cute! I had to call B and ask her if she minded if I bought the same stamps... though I could never do anything as cute as this with the same supplies. She's so sweet... i just want to pinch her cheeks! :) Double click on the image for a closer view.


6 comments:

  1. what a cute card from Barb. she makes some really cute ones and Im know you deserved to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card!!!! its always nice to get fun stuff in the mail instead of the same old junk mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww how sweet of Barb!! And it is sooo cute!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete