Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 220, 2010

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, ASHLEA!!!!!



Today Ashlea turned 21 (on a Sunday...bummer). Anyway... she's going out to dinner with her dad, so I got lunch today (and all day yesterday)....but we had a good time. We went to Hacienda and had a nice lunch. She does not like being the center of attention and warned me not to have them sing the mexican happy birthday to her and make her put on a sombrero.... So I didn't.. She does get embarassed easily. Pictures aren't too great. I took my pocket camera and either I'm spoiled or forgot how to use it... but we took a lot of photos and most are blurry.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ashlea.. Brent doesn't like me to have them sing happy birthday to him either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ashlea. Here's to many more. Love the darker color on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ashlea. Oh to be 21 again.

    ReplyDelete