Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 223, 2010


Our local scrapbook store is selling these awesome 12 x 12 paper racks. They used to be in a much larger store and moved to a smaller one, I'm assuming they just don't have the room for all of these racks. They probably have 40 more of these at least. I decided to get a couple today for my new scraproom which will be in Ashlea's old room as soon as I get it painted and carpet cleaned. I haven't got my handy son to bring them in and take them upstairs for me yet... that's on his to do list for today..... along with heading to the beach... any bets on if they make it upstairs? :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sure is a nice rack. LOL you will have to take a picture with it filled up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH you are so lucky. Those are so gorgeous!
    Think of how awesome they will look with Stampin' Up! paper! Just kiddin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice you will be able to see what papers you have without moving everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome... lucky you to get a scrap book room

    ReplyDelete