Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 226, 2010


Spent three and a half hours at the beautician's getting my hair fixed from my color catastrophe last week... (me and my bright ideas..oy!).... it's a little darker now, but at least it looks "normal". If any of you ever hear me say.. I'm going to color my own hair again.... STOP ME! Thought I'd save a few bucks...ended up... 3 boxes of color = $21, 1 jar of deep conditioner $15.....hair dresser appointment to have it all fixed back the way it should be... $120..... Had I just went in and had my roots touched up like I should have it would've cost me $50.... WOW... I really saved myself some money, eh?!???

4 comments:

  1. You are funny, but its so true. I think you look great. I do that kind of stuff all the time. But right now I have to do my own hair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. I know I try to save and do the same. Cost me way more than if I would have done it the original way.

    ReplyDelete