Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 231, 2010



Got up early today and painted the trim and touched up the ceiling from yesterday. The window air conditioner will be gone tomorrow. We put window A/C in both of the kids rooms because their rooms are upstairs and for whatever reason the central air just isn't enough upstairs, so this is just supplemental... too hard for me to carry downstairs... Alex will move it before he leaves. The empty wall to the left of the photo is where my Bygel rods will be.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you getting a whole room to scrap in. I don't know if I could take one of the boys rooms when they left to call my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Bridget, lucky you...you are going to have so much fun in your new room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a lot of space to store more supplies. :)

    ReplyDelete