Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

 I never really took a pic of me with my camera.. which is somewhat expected.. right!?!?  lol  SO this is my new facebook profile pic.  I'm digging this camera class.. I can't practice enough.. however.. I have no subjects :(


And for all you west coasters... here's another leaf shot. This is the tree just to the left of my driveway.  It is just absolutely fabulous this time of year in Indiana.  It's like this everywhere.. unfortunately it only lasts a few weeks then we have several months of ugly as the leaves fall off the trees and leave them bare.... unless it snows...which it will!  :)  Today we spent the morning moving all the lawn furniture to the shed (can't leave those fabric cushions out with the leaves falling and the winter months ahead.)  So for fall/winter I put out my plastic green Anorondack chairs (OK. so I know that's misspelled)...  I know it's a pain.. but we do have pretty leaves!! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture. I'm so jealous of you guys that have seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have any colors either.. :-( Love your new look. I love your camera, what kind is it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the camera shot. But I really love how you took pics with the sun shining in from the side. Beautiful. Who gets to rake up all those leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's been a while since I read your post. Great pictures. Love your new facebook profile.

    ReplyDelete