Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 155, 2010

Doug has been hard at work getting the garden in. We're late this year, usually we do it on or about Mother's Day weekend, but with baseball, graduation and the weather, it's just been too busy. We are going to take it back to the fence and round the corners out, then add some decorative brick to make it a bit more attractive. We just put the garden here last year for the first time, so we wanted to make sure it was a good spot before we added the edging.. and it is. :)

Here's the separate herb garden.

4 comments:

  1. So what all do you plant. I love the picture with your shadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks very nice! Can Harry come play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. I like the picture with your shadow too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool garden. I'm so jealous. Ours would burn up at 107°.

    ReplyDelete