Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 178, 2010


I haven't had new porch furniture for awhile now and we've been looking since the beginning of summer, but just never found something we liked enough, today I found this set and we got it. It's been storming all day, so we haven't been able to enjoy it yet, but I never thought I was particular, but like I said, I just couldn't find anything I liked enough to justify buying. I'm not sure how the cream colored cushions will hold up in our weather, but they are zip off covers so I can wash them.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like it Lorrie. Yes, it's a good thing the cushions come off to wash... you guys are really re-doing the place. New front door, new patio furniture. It's all looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice set. I wish I would have taken a few extra min when I got our. Its all metal and boy does it get hot in the summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice cozy spot and I'm lovin' the set you chose! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO!!
    Just my style!!!!

    ReplyDelete