Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 171, 2010


Anyway... another day.. nothing exciting, but the Lillies (Is that how you spell plural Lilly?) have bloomed. I love watching everything come alive all summer. We've tried to stage our backyard, so there's always something new bursting with color. Just love flower pics.. I'm sure you're getting a bit tired of pictures... but as I said.. nothing exciting to take a photo of today. Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there. We are still working on the door... sorry Doug! :P!

3 comments:

  1. I never get tired of pretty flower pictures. I really love lillies, my fav is stargazers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the flower pictures. What one's we have left are weeping...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never see too many flower pictures

    ReplyDelete