Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 170, 2010

Today we spent the day installing a new back door. Obviously it's not done yet. We've got to trim it out and put the glass door on... but this is what we got done today. It is SOOOO gorgeous here today. It just couldn't get any better. Nice breeze...beautiful sky... Amazing. We had a BIG storm yesterday and about 1/2 of the city is without power today, the street lights are out and a lot of businesses closed.. (I live in semi-large city).
When we got done with the door we decided to take a breather in the hammock.. and I thought the view was very cool, so I got my camera and these are my views from a hammock..
Aren't we silly!! So we don't look all that great.. we're pooped...shopping for the door stuff, then home, remove the old door, the old jam, etc.. then put in the new one.. get it squared up... we called it a day... will finish tomorrow.

Of course Katie wants in!
Pretty cool.. eh?
Gorgeous Blue Skies today


No, I didn't turn this upside down.. that was Doug's view


3 comments:

  1. Your door is beautiful. That is a lot of work. Hammock looks like fun. Love the Katie picture. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend the day. I love seeing the views thru your eyes/camera. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful door. AND I love all your pictures... especially Katie

    ReplyDelete