Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 164, 2010


First of all.. thank you all for your prayers. Cliff had surgery at noon today (yes, on a Sunday.. that's how severe the situation was) and it went perfectly. We are all very excited about the outcome..(including the surgeon). It turns out the surgeon is the same surgeon who operated on my mom. How wild is that?!!? I recognized him when he came in the room to get Cliff, but I couldn't remember why..then when he came to give us the results of the surgery it bothered me again.. then I heard his name.. Scott Thomas. Well my oldest brother is Scott and my other brother is Thomas, so then I remembered we thought it was a good sign when mom had a surgeon named Scott Thomas! LOL Anyway.. this morning before I left for the hospital I was working on my class and Lacey decided that my workbook would be a good place for a snooze!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that the surgery went well, Lorrie.

    Wow -- that is just unreal what the Dr's name is. Definitely a good "omen"! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that the surgery went well. I will continue to keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Bandit loves to take naps on my clean clothes piles. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is so awesome, glad to hear Cliff is doing well. AND I love the picture of Lacey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cats get tired working on the computer too. Glad your FIL is doing good. Hope he continues to do better.

    ReplyDelete