Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 159, 2010



Tonight I spent the evening at the Emergency Room. Doug's dad may have had a mini stroke late this afternoon and ended up in the ER. They are admitting him to the hospital. I just got home, Doug is still at the hospital with his mom. They don't know yet for sure what exactly is going on. Prayers appreciated. Cliff is such a wonderful man. I hope they find the answers so they can solve the problem. Obviously, I didn't take photos in the ER, but here's a photo of Cliff, Doug and Betty (Doug's mom) from Christmas time.

4 comments:

  1. I am sending prayers up as I type. Please keep us updated. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep us posted! He looks like such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers are being sent up. Hope they find out what is wrong and fix him up soon.

    ReplyDelete