Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 256, 2010

I've been taking the Oh Shoot Photography class with Candice Stringham.  I've been waiting forever to take this class and finally got in.  Anyway.. I've been taking tons of pictures and this week we are focusing on Aperature.  Notice how on the left the cat is in focus, but the background is blurred.. and on the right all is in focus.  The higher the aperature (f#), the more will be in focus, the lower the Aperature the more background blur you will get.  I really want to learn this because I love the effect.

3 comments:

  1. How fun, you will have to tell us what you learn, I have wanted to learn forever, even took a class but they didn't explain things well or I didn't understand. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. I learned the steps then forget them and always end back on auto...lol

    ReplyDelete