Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 248, 2010

Notre Dame vs Purdue. First game of the season... Victory for ND. I'm not a football fan by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I was offered a ticket to this sold out game and opted not to go, but it's always fun when football season starts. This city South Bend is crazy when ND are in town for a home game. The stores are busy, the restaurants are busy, the hotels are all sold out. Anyway... glad ND won (I actually scrapped during the game and just checked on the score a few times). Their new Coach, "Coach Kelly", looks promising....?

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the win. My cousin's son wanted to go to ND so bad. Guess where he ended up UNLV lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not much of a football fan either.. congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Lorrie, I'm not a football fan. But congrats.

    ReplyDelete