Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 262, 2010


Today is one of my BFF's Birthdays... Happy Birthday, Jodie!!   We celebrated Friday night.  I got her the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher and a bottle of her favorite wine.. .:)     Jodie is the one who got me into scrapping.   She and I have known each other since we were in third grade.  She used to live down the road from me.. Or I lived down the road from her!  ha ha.   Anyway.. she's a lot of fun and the most incredible involved mom ever.  She's a boyscout leader, a girlscout leader and every other school related leader you could be!  :)  She also is crazy busy with her husband, two kids and four horses and a whole lot of camping.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jodie. She looks like a fun person to have for a BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Birthday Jodie, from the sounds of it she can really use that bottle of wine to relax. LOL how cool to have a friend for so long.

    ReplyDelete