Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 268, 2010

Doug watched the Notre Dame/Standford Game and I played with  my camera.  I have full manual mode figured out now.. YAY!  It finally clicked this morning.. so I was excited to practice.  I set the camera up on a tripod and used the remote click to test out my settings for this one.  

Other than that, all I did today was clean for my Girls Weekend.. this weekend.  So Excited!!~

3 comments:

  1. I need a remote for my camera. Cute picture of your guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so good to figure out our cameras. Girls Weekend sounds so fun...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get the manual part. I just leave it on Auto. Too lazy. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete