Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 273, 2010

This is the first day of our girls weekend.  Robyn arrived from Florida today and after lunch at Hacienda we headed down to Plymouth and camped out with Lori and Jodie at Lori's house.  I wouldn't exactly call it roughing it.. you should see this camper she has... Flat Screen TV, Fireplace, lazyboys.... crazy!  :)  We had a great time.  The photo shows from Left to Right... Lori, Me, Robyn and Jodie.

4 comments:

  1. The Moon
    shines
    on a cat

    Meow

    As a native Swede, I am particularly proud of my love poetry suite Sonnets for Katie.

    My Poems

    My wallpaper art Babes!)

    Yours,

    - Peter Ingestad, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with Sandy, that's my kind of camping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time. Is this a class reunion?

    ReplyDelete