Thanks for stopping by

I'm so glad you stoppped in. Please come back again soon.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 249, 2010


I signed up for Skype. How cool is this program?!?!? Alex is on it (he's the one who suggested it).. so last night, he texted me to tell me he was online... so I logged on and voila.. there was my baby boy in his dorm room talking to me like he was sitting right next to me. It's sooo cool. You can take pictures of the person talking (but being my first time I didn't figure that out till Alex had already hung up). So, for those of you who have family and friends who live far away... you should get Skype. It's 100% free, you can see each other and it's real time. It's not real choppy like you might expect. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I've had family asking me to do this. What all do you need? I know this will come in handy when Dominic leaves next yr. How cool you got to see and talk to Alex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome... glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete